Ventura Thermostat Installation & Repair
Finding the Perfect Solution for Your Home
TriCounty Services has a large range of thermostats for every homeowner’s needs. Having a modern and efficient thermostat can help you save lots of money on heating and cooling bills. The more options you have in controlling the temperature, the more you save! Read on to take a look at a few of the thermostats that we have available to help you save on your utility bills, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for thermostat installation in Ventura and the nearby areas!
Types of Thermostats We Offer
- Single-day programmable thermostats: Single-day programmable thermostats are perfect for our customers that are home often; easy to program for each day of use
- Seven-day programmable digital thermostat: A low-profile thermostat loaded with many features, including seven-day programming, individualized settings for heating and air conditioning according to your desired temperature, and programmable setting for holidays and vacations; both heating and cooling set points are shown on the display simultaneously, along with the room temperature and thermostat locking information. This thermostat gives maximum performance for two-speed and variable speed furnaces.
- ColorTouch: A multi-functional, simple-to-use, richly featured, programmable touch-screen thermostat that acts like a digital picture frame; ColorTouch has customizable backgrounds, including the user’s own photos, and more than a dozen preset themes, including holiday themes.
- Wifi Key for ColorTouch: Life just got a little easier, thanks to the new Skyport Wi-Fi Key for the ColorTouch® thermostat from Venstar Inc. Using the mobile app on virtually any mobile device, users can control their energy usage and reduce energy costs, from nearly any location, at any time—even from the couch at home.
Serving Customers in the TriCounty Area
Whether you’re interested in having a brand new thermostat installed in your home or you simply need recalibration or repair services, TriCounty Services can help. Since 1980, we’ve been providing top-quality HVAC and thermostat services in Ventura, Ventura County, Ventura, Malibu, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained and certified team is prepared to help you with all your home comfort needs.
- Is My Fireplace Safe To Use This Season?
- Get Your Air Conditioner Ready!
- How To Maintain Your Air Ducts