Ventura AC Installation
Why Professional Air Conditioner Installation Matters
When the time comes to replace an old, outdated air conditioning system, or if you need a brand new system installed in your home or commercial building, it’s important that you contact a professional HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) contractor. Proper installation is key to a well-functioning air conditioner with minimal problems and breakdowns.
At TriCounty Services, we have been providing reliable, professional AC installations in Ventura and the nearby areas for nearly 40 years. When we install a new system, whether it’s a residential or commercial unit, we take the time to ensure that everything is correctly installed and working properly before we complete the project. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction, from the moment you call to the moment your new system is fully up and running.
Need AC installation in Ventura, Ventura County, or the surrounding areas? Call us at (805) 500-2944 to schedule an in-person consultation!
Types of Systems We Install
Our expert technicians are highly trained and certified in installing all types of residential and commercial AC systems. When we come out to your home for the consultation, we’ll evaluate your space to determine your comfort needs. We can help you select the perfect system that is suited to the size of your home or business, as well as your personal comfort preferences.
Our team is capable of installing the following types of cooling systems:
- Traditional central AC systems
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners
- Window unit air conditioners
- Commercial HVAC systems
- Thermostats, including smart thermostats
This list is not exhaustive; let us know if you need installation for another type of cooling system that isn’t listed here and we’ll work with you to find a solution.
5 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Repair after repair - If you're finding that your AC needs multiple repairs every summer, then consult our Ventura AC installation experts about getting a new unit. At some point, the cost effective solution isn't to throw more money at repairing a dying unit.
2. Electrical bill on the rise - One thing older AC units do is become less efficient over time. Your AC might seem like it's cooling appropriately if you're just considering your indoor air temperature, but if it's inefficient your monthly bills will be higher.
3. Old age - While all air conditioning units are a little bit different, most of them last for 12-15 years. If your unit is much older than that, you should consider calling in our Ventura AC replacement experts when your unit breaks down.
4. You're remodeling your home - If you're adding another room to your home, you'll need an AC unit that's designed for the appropriate square footage. Similarly, if your AC unit is too big it could cycling quite frequently and you should consider a new unit as well.
5. Your AC needs Freon R22 - Because of 2020s Freon Ban, these units will become cost prohibitive before long. As Freon R22 becomes more and more scarce, it will become incredibly expensive so you'll need AC replacement.
Serving Customers in Ventura, Ventura County & Beyond
Since 1980, we’ve been committed to serving communities throughout the TriCounty area of Ventura, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara Counties with the highest level of quality and customer service. Our team works quickly and efficiently to minimize downtime and ensure that you get back to enjoying a comfortable home or business in no time. We are proud to offer fair prices and financing options, with approved credit, to help you buy your new system today and pay over time.
- Is My Fireplace Safe To Use This Season?
- Get Your Air Conditioner Ready!
- How To Maintain Your Air Ducts
Call (805) 500-2944 now or contact us online to book your appointment with our Ventura AC replacement experts! We are often available for same-day services and offer great deals.