QuietCool Fans in Ventura
Affordable Prices for All Your Home Comfort Needs
At TriCounty Services, we are committed to providing you with services that enable you to enjoy a comfortable home all year round. Part of this involves offering you the highest quality products available, which is why we are proud to be certified QuietCool dealers in Ventura and the surrounding areas. As a locally owned and operated company, we strive to ensure that our prices are affordable for everyone in our community in addition to providing customers with the old-fashioned customer service they deserve.
To learn more about our product offering, give us a call at (805) 500-2944 or contact us online.
How Do QuietCool Fans Work?
Because many homes these days are built to increase energy efficiency, it also means that they’re tightly sealed and sometimes trap warmer, stale air indoors. This can mean that many times the air outside will actually be cooler than the air indoors. A QuietCool fan works by drawing in the cooler outdoor air while simultaneously pushing the warm, stale indoor air out through your attic vents. This results in a home that is comfortably cool as healthier air circulates throughout.
In order to get the best results from your QuietCool fan, we recommend that you:
- Open a few windows when the air outdoors is noticeably cooler than the air indoors, which is typically in the morning and evening
- Power on your QuietCool fan by setting the speed and timer
- Sit back and relax as it easily pulls in the cool air and pushes out warm air
The Many Benefits of QuietCool Fans
One of the reasons we’re so proud to offer QuietCool fans in Ventura is the fact that they provide our customers with so many benefits.
Some of these benefits include:
- Reduced energy costs: Believe it or not, your home’s HVAC system constitutes a rather large portion of your energy bill. When you have a QuietCool fan installed, it will result in you needing to run your home’s cooling system less, which will provide you with energy savings of up anywhere from 50 to 90%. It also makes it an eco-friendly option.
- Cleaner air: Because QuietCool fans push out the stale air in your home, it also means they remove any dangerous pathogens, contaminants, and gasses. This means that your home’s air supply is much cleaner and healthier.
- Improved ventilation: There’s nothing worse than cooking something with a strong odor and having it linger in your home for hours. When you have a QuietCool fan installed, you no longer have to worry about foul odors, smoke, or pet dander bothering you as these are all removed during the three to four-minute air exchange process.
- More efficient cooling: From the minute you power up your QuietCool fan, you’ll feel 5-10 degrees cooler. This makes it much more efficient than your HVAC system. However, the two work wonderfully in tandem.
How QuietCool Products Improve Indoor Air Quality
With the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, people are spending more and more time indoors, which makes indoor air quality more important than ever.
Fortunately, QuietCool fans are designed to remove the following from your home:
- Stale air
- Airborne pathogens
- VOC gases
In fact, many reputable organizations, including the Center for Disease Control, American Lung Association, Environmental Protection Agency, Harvard University, and John Hopkins, stress why clean air is so important for your health.
The QuietCool Products We Offer
At TriCounty Services, we are proud to offer a wide variety of QuietCool products to fit any home’s cooling needs.
We currently offer:
- Trident Pro X: Boasting quiet operation as it completes air exchange within one to three minutes, this is QuietCool’s most powerful fan. It features a high-efficiency motor and patented Acoustical Ducting.
- Solar fans: When the power goes out on the hottest day of a Southern California summer, you don’t want to be without cooling. With a QuietCool solar fan, you won’t be. Powered by a 30-40-watt solar panel, these fans also come with an AC/DC converter to ensure you’re kept cool no matter the circumstances. They also keep your attic cool and moisture free while simultaneously cutting your energy costs.
- Stealth Pro X: If you’re concerned about power usage, you might benefit from the QuietCool Stealth Power X. It keeps your home nice and cool via a highly efficient ECM motor.
- AFG SMT-3.0: Looking to control your fan from your smartphone? Then this is the product for you. This attic fan also ensures your attic remains free of moisture and water damage while keeping your property cool.
- RF Controller: If you’re someone who gets comfortable and doesn’t want to get up to adjust the fan, this product would be a great fit for you. This kit enables your QuietCool fan to be controlled from anywhere in your house with its ability to pair with up to 20 switches.
- AFG PRO-3.0: Cooling your home with a fan that moves up to 2,860 CFM, this product is one of the most powerful and efficient that QuietCool offers, and all for an extremely affordable price.
As a certified QuietCool dealer in Ventura, all of us at TriCounty Services are happy to discuss which product would be best for your cooling needs. Just give us a call at (805) 500-2944 or send us a message online.