Ventura AC Repair
Maintenance Services Designed to Keep Your System Running
Is your air conditioner malfunctioning? Call TriCounty Services for fast, reliable AC repair in Ventura, Ventura County, and the surrounding areas! Our highly trained, certified technicians are capable of repairing all makes and models of cooling equipment, including both residential and commercial AC systems. We understand that your comfort is important; that’s why we offer same-day appointments and emergency repair services.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Sometimes, it’s pretty obvious that you need AC repairs—your air conditioner doesn’t do anything when you try to turn it on, for example. Other times, however, it can be difficult to determine if you really need professional repairs. You may even be wondering if, instead of repairs, it’s time to replace your AC system altogether.
Here are some common signs that you may need air conditioning repair:
- Temperature Problems: If your air conditioner is only producing warm air, you probably need repairs. You may also need to call a professional HVAC technician if you’re experiencing inconsistent or uneven cooling, wherein some rooms are cooler than others.
- Increased Costs: Unusual, unexplained increases on your cooling bill could indicate that energy is being lost, making your system less efficient than it should be. A simple AC tune-up or minor repairs may be enough to rectify the issue.
- Unpleasant Odors: Unusual and unpleasant odors, especially the smell of something “burning,” typically indicate a problem with your air conditioner. If you notice any strange smells coming from the system, it’s time to contact our Ventura AC repair experts
- Loud, Unusual Noises: Strange noises—including banging, squeaking, and clanging noises—are a sign of a problem. Typically, this means that there’s something wrong with one of the mechanical components.
- Airflow Issues: Problems with airflow, including weak or inconsistent airflow, are a sign that your AC system isn’t working properly. The problem could be a failing compressor, dirty ductwork, or something else so make sure to call in our expert technicians pronto.
- Frequent Cycling: If your cooling system turns on and off very frequently, especially if it’s more frequent than normal, you could be dealing with a dirty filter, a faulty thermocouple, or another issue.
When you call on the Ventura AC repair team at TriCounty Services, we’ll take the time to come out for an in-person consultation at absolutely no cost to you. We’ll thoroughly examine your system, locate the problem, and determine whether repairs will resolve the issue or if replacement is necessary. You can rest assured that we will only provide you with our honest recommendations and professional advice. At TriCounty Services, we take the time to educate our customers to help them make the best decisions for their homes and businesses.
AC Repair Vs. Replacement - 5 Signs To Consider Replacement
1. Old age - While AC repair might seem like the logical conclusion, if your AC unit is older than 10 years old sinking money into a dying unit isn't the financially prudent maneuver.
2. Short-cycling - If your AC is turning on and off repeatedly then either your compressor has gone bad or your AC is too big for your home. No AC repair is going to make your AC a different size.
3. It requires Freon R22 - If your unit requires the banned coolant, then your unit is going to get pretty expensive to run as the coolant becomes increasingly scarce. Consider switching to another make or model.
4. Repair after repair - If you're finding that you need one AC repair after another, then maybe you should consider replacing the unit because those repairs add up and replacement is inevitable.
5. An expensive repair - If you multiply the cost of a repair by the number of years you've had the AC and it's greater than the cost of replacement, then don't sink more money into an older unit.
5 Monetary Benefits From AC Maintenance
1. Fewer repairs that are less expensive as well - When our Ventura AC maintenance experts service your unit regularly, we'll catch a lot of problems before they happen. Not only does this mean that you'll need fewer repair visits, but since a lot of problems get worse over time they'll be cheaper repair visits too.
2. Longer lifespan of your unit - AC units usually last from 8-12 years. Exactly how long your AC will serve you depends on its use, environment and AC maintenance levels, so make sure to subscribe to a regular AC tune-up to spend less money on replacement units.
3. Boosted energy efficiency - As ACs age, they become less efficient over time. Regular visits from our Ventura AC maintenance gurus will ensure that your unit is operating at maximum efficiency, which will see to it that your electrical bills don't skyrocket because of your AC.
4. Help you stay under warranty - While not all HVAC warranties are the same, a lot of them require that your unit get regular maintenance. Make sure to read the fine print in your warranty, but staying under warranty can save you thousands off of repair and replacement costs.
5. More predictable costs - Emergency repair costs have a way at eating into savings. Be proactive about your HVAC spending and subscribe to regular visits from our expert technicians to get a better idea of how much you'll be spending on HVAC each season.
- 6 Easy Steps to Make Your Fireplace Safe For Winter
- Replacing Your HVAC System?
- How to Maintain Your Air Ducts