Reliable Ventura Drain Cleaning Professionals For Ventura County & Beyond
Clogged drains are some of the most common plumbing problems. Unfortunately, just because this is a common issue, that doesn’t mean that a clogged kitchen sink or backed-up shower drain is any less annoying. While most clogs are relatively minor and can be easily fixed with traditional drain cleaning techniques, some major clogs require advanced clearing methods.
Contact us online or by phone at (805) 500-2944 for hydro-jetting in Ventura, Ventura County, and the surrounding areas. We offer in-person consultations and affordable, custom solutions for your home!
What is Hydro-Jetting?
Hydro-jetting is a highly effective, cutting-edge drain cleaning technology that utilizes a high-power stream of water to completely clear clogged pipes without causing any damage. Not every plumber has the tools, training, or expertise to handle this advanced drain cleaning method—make your appointment with us today to learn more!
Does Hydro-Jetting Work on Roots?
Hydro-jetting is extremely effective. It works to remove mineral build up that scales around the inside of the sewer lines. Hydro-jetting also works to easily cut through any and all tree roots as well as remove any waste build-up within the sewer lines causing major clogging. If there are tree roots that have deeply infiltrated your drainage system it is possible there may need to be repair work done.
Benefits of Hydro-Jetting
Hydro-jetting offers a number of advantages in comparison to more traditional methods of drain cleaning.
Some of these benefits include:
- Affordability: When compared with other methods of removing major clogs, hydro-jetting is a very cost-effective solution. To learn more about our pricing, get in contact with us today.
- Lasting Results: Unlike snaking and other forms of drain cleaning, hydro-jetting doesn’t just address the main source of a clog; it actually removes all the buildup inside pipes, meaning it isn’t just a temporary solution.
- Safety: Because hydro-jetting simply involves the use of a high-pressure stream of water to clear pipelines, it is completely safe for all types of plumbing systems. You can rest easy knowing that this method won’t cause any destruction or damage.
- Eco-Friendliness: Hydro-jetting is environmentally friendly, thanks to the lack of harmful chemicals used in this method. Plus, it is completely sanitary so you won’t have to worry about it affecting you or your family.
While hydro-jetting is a great option for clearing away stubborn clogs that have already formed, it is also a fantastic method of preventative maintenance. If you’ve noticed that your drains are emptying more slowly than before, you may want to schedule an appointment for hydro-jetting plumbing maintenance in Ventura, Oxnard, Ventura, Malibu, Moorpark, or wherever you’re located in the TriCounty area!
Give us a call at (805) 500-2944or reach out online to get started with our expert hydro-jetting services in the Ventura area today!
5 Ways To Prevent The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. A hair-stopper - Do yourself a favor and install a hair-stopper on your shower drain ASAP. Our Ventura drain cleaning experts clean hair out of the shower drain daily. These cheap pieces of plastic will save your drains and wallet so act now.
2. A lint-trap - Ever wonder where all of the dirt and debris goes after your washing machine is done washing your clothes? Well it often will go into the drain line causing all sorts of blockages so consider a lint-trap for your washing machine's drain line.
3. Rinse your drains - Just because we can't see our drains doesn't mean that they don't need to be regularly cleaned and maintained. For best results, use a combination of warm water and vinegar once a month. For your garbage disposal consider ice cubes.
4. Collect cooking greases in a used milk carton - It may be easy to rinse used oils and grease down your kitchen sink, but it will demand the attention of our Ventura drain cleaning experts sooner rather than later. Pro tip: use a used milk carton to collect the grease and dispose of it when it's full.
5. Don't put the following foods down the garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, rice, bones and celery should all be thrown away in the trash.
Is Hydro-Jetting Better Than Snaking?
Both snaking and hydro-jetting work to clear basic clogs and improve your drainage speeds. Hydro-Jetting is more better than snaking because it's more powerful. Not only does hydro-jetting remove clogs, but it also works to reduce natural build up of minerals and grease that line the interior of your sewer lines.
Contact us online or by phone to schedule your plumbing appointment with our Ventura hydro jetting experts at (805) 500-2944 today!