Camarillo Indoor Air Quality Services
Finding the Right Solution for Your Home
Many people don’t realize that indoor air quality is just as important as the air quality outside. But, when you think about it, you spend most of your time indoors—shouldn’t the air quality in your home or place of business be as clean, healthy, and ideal as possible?
If you’re interested in indoor air quality services in Camarillo, Ventura County, or any of the surrounding areas, reach out to the team at TriCounty Services. We concentrate on improving indoor air quality by providing humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, ultra violet lights, and preventative devices to protect you and your family year ‘round. These tools can help fight mold, bacteria, allergies, dry skin, and many more irritants. We also perform duct cleaning to prevent dust, dirt, and other debris from circulating throughout your home.
The Benefits of Air Filtration
Depending on your specific requirements for your home and family, we can provide many options for filtering the air that flows through your home. Our filters can help fight allergies by targeting smaller particles in the air.
Learn more about some of the air filtration systems we offer:
- Air Scrubber by Aerus – This discreet and low maintenance option is designed to provide you with air purification that can especially help those affected by allergies and asthma. Its specialized UV light and photocatalyst dramatically reduce odors and even visible smoke in your home or business.
- iWave – For use in residential or commercial properties, these iWave air purifiers utilize ionization to actively purify your indoor air without any harmful byproducts like ozone. These products can eliminate harmful irritants – like mold, bacteria, allergens, and smoke – to create a more pleasant environment.
- Electronic Air Cleaner – Installed at the air return of your furnace, this filter is used to remove impurities from the air and is ideal for those with allergies or any respiratory difficulties. It is very easy to clean, as these filters can be washed in the dishwasher or by hand. This is a highly efficient filter—upwards of 70%. Just like any other filter, this requires cleaning a minimum of twice a year, although we recommend a quarterly cleaning.
- Media Filter – Less expensive than the electronic air cleaner, this is also a good way to attain better filtration than a standard filter. It works at efficiency upwards of 30% to capture the antigens and allergens re-circulating through your home. Very easy to replace, this filter comes fully assembled and ready to slide into your unit.
Humidifier Options We Offer
Having the right humidity level in your home goes a long way toward creating a comfortable space. Maintaining ideal humidity can also protect your belongings, reduce illness, and improve indoor air quality.
At TriCounty Services, we are proud to offer the following humidifier option for our customers:
- Honeywell True Steam Humidifiers – You may not be aware that the air in your home has the potential to be drier than the desert. This can increase the likeliness of catching a flu or virus and decrease the efficiency of your heating and cooling system. All of these problems can be eased with the help of a humidifier (check with comfort consultant for compatibility with your home/system).
Professional Duct Cleaning
If you or members of your family suffer from asthma or allergies, if you have pets or a smoker in your home, or if you've done any recent renovations, it's an excellent idea to have your ductwork cleaned by our professional technicians. Using our specialized methods and Rotobrush equipment, we can remove dirt, mold, dust, and other pollutants from the ducts in your home or business to clear the way for clean, healthy air.
Book Your Appointment Today
At TriCounty Services, our goal is to keep you and your family safe, comfortable, and healthy. To learn more about our Camarillo indoor air quality services, or to schedule indoor air quality system installation or repair, get in touch with us today! We are happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. We proudly serve residential and commercial customers in Camarillo, Ventura County, Ventura, Malibu, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Agoura Hills, Westlake Village, and the surrounding areas.
Call (805) 500-2944 to request your service today!