Ventura Heating Repair
Make Sure Your Heater Is in Great Shape With Heater Maintenance & Repairs in Ventura County
Strange smells, loud noises, high bills—we’re not talking about a trip to the doctor’s office, we’re talking about problems with your heating system! At TriCounty Services, we proudly offer Ventura heating repair and maintenance for a range of equipment, including gas and electric furnaces, ductless mini-splits, and heat pumps. We also provide commercial heating solutions for everything from geothermal equipment to hybrid systems to standard rooftop units. Our technicians are highly trained and certified in order to identify problems quickly and offer repairs that last. And with flexible financing options and payment plans, you can always afford heating maintenance and repairs with TriCounty Services. Call today to schedule an estimate, and find out why customers across Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles Counties love us for yourself.
Does My Heating System Need a Repair?
When it comes to heating repairs, sooner is always better. Waiting to call for service may not only force you to replace your system before it is necessary, it can also have dangerous consequences for your entire home. Fortunately, at TriCounty Services, we offer same-day and even emergency repairs, so you never have to wait long to get your heater running again. Our technicians are also equipped with the latest tools and technology, and we are familiar with all the industry-leading brands on the market, such as Trane and Coleman. Plus when you hire TriCounty Services for all your necessary heating repairs, you’ll always receive upfront and honest prices—no hidden fees or last-minute surcharges, ever.
Reasons to call TriCounty Services for Ventura heating repair include:
- Rising Energy Bills: If you have recently experienced an unexpected rise in your energy bill, there could be a problem with your heater. Don’t settle for a lack of heat and higher costs at the same time—call a technician from Tri County Services to take a look at your system.
- Nasty Smells: If you detect a burning or sulfurous smell coming from your heater, call a technician for a repair right away. It may just need a tune-up, but you could also be dealing with a gas leak, so furnace/heater odors should never be ignored.
- Strange Noises: Banging, squeaking, rattling, or whistling noises coming from your heating system can result from a number of issues, ranging in severity. In a furnace, loud noises could be caused by everything from a dirty burner to a more serious mechanical malfunction.
- Lack of Airflow: If you notice that your heater’s airflow is weak or inconsistent, chances are the problem is only going to get worse. You could be dealing with a failing compressor, dirty ductwork, or some other issue, but if your airflow is uneven, or if your system is blowing cold air, do not wait to have it checked out.
- Cycling On & Off: Some cycling is normal, but constant cycling is a sign that your heating system has a problem, such as a dirty filter or a faulty thermocouple. Either way, TriCounty Services will be able to get to the bottom of what’s going on with your heater ASAP.
The Importance of Heating Maintenance
Some people unwisely assume that HVAC maintenance is an unnecessary expense. However, the goal of our Ventura heating maintenance team is actually to help save you money in the long run. We offer inspections and maintenance services to help catch issues in your system before they spiral out of control, and end up costing you a ton in repairs or replacements. We will also do everything we can to help ensure your system remains energy-efficient, potentially lowering your HVAC bills for years to come. A lot of homeowners neglect their heater until winter rolls around, and then find there are issues with their system when they need it the most. Don’t let this happen to you. Call TriCounty Services for a heater tune-up you can trust, and consider signing up for a maintenance plan with our professional technicians today.
At TriCounty Services, We Know How to Get the Job Done Right
Backed by nearly 40 years of experience, TriCounty Services has seen it all when it comes to heating and cooling problems. We pride ourselves on offering services that are affordable for everyone, and provide various specials and coupons for a range of budgets. Most importantly, we communicate with our customers throughout the entire service process, always making sure you know exactly what we’re doing to your heater, and exactly why we’re doing it.
- 6 Easy Steps to Make Your Fireplace Safe For Winter
- Replacing Your HVAC System?
- How to Maintain Your Air Ducts