Ventura Heating Services
Schedule Quality Service for Furnaces, Mini-Splits & Heat Pumps
A lot of people assume that California stays warm enough year round that heating equipment is virtually unnecessary. However, those people probably have never actually lived in the Golden State. As folks around here already know, Ventura County and the greater Southern California area can get pretty chilly during the winter. That’s why it’s important to stay prepared, and ensure you don’t wake up in the dead of a cold December night to find out that your heater has stopped working.
Fortunately, TriCounty Services is here for all your residential and commercial heating needs. Our Ventura heating services include replacement, repair, and maintenance for a range of systems, all performed by our highly trained and fully certified technicians. Our team is known for providing consistent communication and going out of their way to be available when you need them most. We offer same-day and emergency appointments, for when service just can’t wait. We also provide flexible payment and financing options with approved credit, and with upfront, honest rates on all our work, you’ll never have to wonder whether you are getting a good deal when you hire TriCounty Services.
Types of Heating Systems We Work On
As mentioned above, TriCounty Services offers comprehensive repairs, maintenance, and replacements for a variety of heating equipment. Our team is capable of handling all major makes and models of equipment on the market, including systems from brands like Trane and Coleman, and stay up-to-date on all the latest industry advancements. Our trucks are also stocked with cutting-edge tools and technology, so your home never receives anything less than the best. Our technicians promise to complete all repairs ASAP, and if you do need to install a new system, we promise to help you find the perfect replacement for your home. Just keep in mind, you may not use your heating equipment year round, but when the temperature drops, you’re definitely going to want it to work—so do not hesitate to give TriCounty Services a call.
Our technicians provide heating services in Ventura for the following types of systems:
- Gas Furnaces: Still one of the most popular HVAC units on the market, gas furnaces are among the most reliable types of heating equipment you can purchase. Like any gas-powered system, however, they can be temperamental, and even dangerous if not serviced properly, so it is important to call a technician right away if you suspect an issue with your gas furnace.
- Electric Furnaces: Electric furnaces require far less maintenance than gas furnaces, and because they do not rely on fuel for combustion, they are quite easy to install. They can be less energy-efficient and more difficult to repair in some cases, but with modern advances, TriCounty Services can upgrade you to an electric furnace that runs great and uses far less energy than past models.
- Ductless Mini-Split Heaters: Ductless mini-splits are heating and cooling units that offer excellent zone control, making them extremely energy-efficient, and can be easily installed and customized. They can last a long time, too—up to 20 years or more if they are well-maintained, in comparison to the traditional 10-15 years you will get out of a furnace. While the upfront cost of these systems can be significant and they may be less suitable for large homes with traditional ductwork, they are frequently a great choice for people here in California, who often live in smaller houses or apartments.
- Heat Pumps: Like mini-splits, heat pumps are excellent heating and cooling systems if you’re looking for low energy consumption and less maintenance. They tend not to be as effective in climates where it gets extremely cold out during winter, but again, in more temperate places like California, they remain an excellent option for homeowners across the state.
- Fireplaces: That’s right—in addition to our standard heating service options, we also offer repairs and installations for indoor and outdoor fireplaces! Enjoy your winter getaway this year, by curling up in front of a safe, well-maintained fireplace, courtesy of our Ventura heating services pros at TriCounty Services.
Remember, in addition to residential systems, Tri County proudly offers service for commercial heating units, too. From repairing unit ventilators and fan/blower coils, to upgrading you to a geothermal or hybrid system, our technicians are here to guarantee your business receives the same premium level of service as your home.
What Are You Waiting For? Call Our Experienced Company Today!
Backed by nearly 40 years of home service experience, there’s a reason customers trust TriCounty Services for all their heating services in Ventura. Our business is built on a reputation for delivering 100% satisfaction, time and time again. And with free, in-person estimates and specials to suit a range of needs, it’s no wonder customers keep coming back to TriCounty, regardless of their budget. We have seen firsthand what happens when you neglect your heater, and we strongly recommend having your unit serviced if you have not done so recently. Call now, and receive professional service delivered with a friendly smile.
- 6 Easy Steps to Make Your Fireplace Safe For Winter
- Replacing Your HVAC System?
- How to Maintain Your Air Ducts